Bilingual talking wrist-worn blood pressure meter can speak in either English or Spanish, or have no sound at all. With a simple one-button operation, it is very easy to use and can help a low vision person independently manage their health.
- Speaks blood pressure and pulse, as well as average of last 3 measurements
- Speaks in English, Spanish or voice can toggle off
- 2 person memory storage, 90 measurements each
- One touch operation
- World Health Organization classificaiton indicators
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- 24 Hour time
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Hard sided storage case
Please note: Due to federal and state food, health and safety laws, this item cannot be returned once opened.
Warranty Information* Click here for the Wrist Worn Blood Pressure User Manual.
* Oprima aquÃ para la GuÃa de Uso en EspaÃ±ol