The Healthsmart Talking bilingual wrist worn blood pressure meter has clinical accuracy and can speak results in either English or Spanish. It has memory settings for 2 different users, with 120 result total capacity. It features irregular heartbeat detection of the last 3 readings, and heart spot technology to indicate the optimum position of the user's arm to ensure an accurate reading. Cuff size from 5.3" - 8.5". Uses 2 AAA batteries (included).
Additional Product Features:
- 120-reading memory with two memory banks (60 readings each)
- Fully automatic one-button operation
- Displays systolic, diastolic and pulse readings simultaneously
- Large LCD display visually shows blood pressure reading progress
- Date and time stamp
- Automatic shut-off
- Soft, comfortable wrist cuff fits wrist circumferences: 5 3/8"-7 5/8"
- Toll free customer care help line on box and unit
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Detailed guidebook in English and Spanish
- Quick Start Guide
- Convenient hard plastic storage case
- Two AAA batteries included
Please note: Due to federal and state food, health and safety laws, this item cannot be returned once opened.
Product InstructionsProduct Manuals Click here for an Instruction Manual in PDF
Click here for an Instruction Manual in Word