This Healthsmart upper arm bilingual talking blood pressure meter is lightweight and ideal for home and everyday use. The high contrast back lit LCD screen with date and time stamp, visual BP (Blood Pressure) guide, average of last 2 readings, and irregular heartbeat detection are great features on this blood pressure monitor. This meter offers memory for 2 users and it will store up to 120 readings in total. The audio readings can be announced in English or Spanish and it has a convenient volume control.
The standard adult cuff, included with this meter, accommodates an upper arm circumference from 11.75 inches to 16.50 inches. A large adult cuff is also included along with a zippered case for portability. Operates on 4 AA batteries (included) or on the included A/C adapter.
- Monitor dimensions 6.54" x 4.49" x 2.83" (166mm x 114mm x 72mm)
- Weight 17.21 oz. (488g) - without batteries installed
- Arm circumference range Adult cuff fits arm circumference: 11.81" – 16.53"(30 cm - 42 cm)
- Measuring method Oscillometric Power source 4 x 1.5V "AA" batteries or AC Adapter (DC6.0v, 600mA)
- Measuring range Pressure: 0-300 mmHg Pulse: 30-180 beats/minute
- Accuracy Pressure: ±3 mmHg or ±2% of readings above 200 mmHg / Pulse: ±5% of reading Diastolic Range 30-200 mmHg Systolic Range 60-280 mmHg
- Automatic Inflation
- Deflation Automatic Pressure Release Valve/Manual fast release
- Built-in memory enabling display of up to 120 measurements total (60 per bank)
- Automatic shut-off approximately 3 minutes after last button operation
- Battery Life Approximately 2 months with 3 tests per day