Product DescriptionConvenient, accurate and compact, the new iBill Talking Banknote Identifier is even better than before, enhancing independence and confidence with ease of use.
The new iBill now offers:
- Accurate and immediate identification of paper money provides peace of mind
- Compact enough, the iBill goes everywhere - in the pocket, purse or clipped to the belt
- Increased volume makes it easier to use in noisy places as well as for users with hearing difficulties
- Earphone jack provides an alternative to the vibration mode as well as providing additional privacy
- A redesigned slot makes it even easier to insert the bill, and the recessed buttons prevent inadvertent activation when the unit is in a purse or pocket
- Long battery life and power-efficient design ensures it is always ready for use
- Extremely easy to use and ready at all times
- Identifies at the press of a button
- Provides instantaneous response; most bills are identified in less than one second
- Recognizes all US bills in circulation - $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100
- Announces denomination in a clear female voice; tone and vibration modes protect privacy
- Super-long battery life - over a year with typical use; single AAA battery is easily replaceable
- Attaches to a key-chain or lanyard; comes with an installed key-ring
- Easily upgradable to recognize new banknote designs
- Clearly indicates un-identifiable bills, such as a torn oror badly defaced one; does NOT incorrectly identify them
- Ergonomic, user-friendly design provides ultimate ease of use - has just two buttons, recessed to prevent inadvertent presses
- Supplied accessories include installed battery, user manual in large print audio and digital soft-copy plus toll-free customer support
Product Instructions* Click here for the iBill User Manual in PDF.
* Click here for the iBill User Manual in Text.