Product DescriptionThis talking blood glucose meter eliminates the need to calibrate your meter to the strip, which makes the unit easier to use and eliminates false results caused by coding errors.
This blood glucose monitoring system makes testing your glucose level fast, easy and accurate using a minimal sample of blood. Only .6 microliters of blood, taken from the finger or alternative sites, are required. The test strips automatically draw the blood sample into the test strip to give you the results in only 6 seconds. Coding is taken care of automatically, allowing you to save time and avoid human error. Other features include:
* 450-test memory with date and time
* automatic 7, 14, 21, 28, 60 and 90 day averaging
* test results can be downloaded into Prodigy Diabetes Management Software for data graphing and trending
* free software download is available at www.prodigymeter.com
* has a large, easy to read display
* meter speaks the room temperature, tells user to when to apply blood to test strip, speaks the blood glucose level, or states that result is out of range.
* speaks in either English, Spanish, French, and Arabic
* Kit includes meter, carrying case, 1 control solution, 10 strips, 10 sterile lancets, lancing device, manual, log book
Measures 3.79" x 1.79" x 1". Operates on 2 "AAA" batteries (INCL) Storage case included.
Must use Prodigy Autocode Strips #235722.
* Please note this item is not returnable.