The PenFriend III Audio Labeler by RNIB is a fantastic way to create voice recorded labels for everything and anything in your house. Record your own message to identify anything you wish, and associate that recording to a special adhesive label. No computer required. Touch the tip of the labeler to the respective label, and the audio recording is played back via the PenFriend. This small pen / microphone shaped recorder is easy to use with just four buttons in a simple identifiable pattern. Use the PenFriend III to label food items, including freezer food and even add cooking instructions, film and music collections, organize household paperwork, record shopping lists or leave audio messages. Clothing that is dry cleaned can even be labeled. The PenFriend III can also be used as a portable notetaker. You can record your message and keep track of it by placing the allocated label in a small notebook or in your diary. This device is great for students as well as home use!
- 8GB of internal memory for 250 hours of record time
- SD slot for an additional 16GB capacity
- No recording time limit per label
- Download and play MP3 files
- Talking book and mucic player
- 127 labels in a mix of sizes and shapes, including squares and circles
- extra labels are available in packs of 380
- Standard labels cannot go into the washing machine. Special machine washable labels available
- built-in speaker, neck lanyard and two AAA batteries
Warranty Information* Click Here For RNIB PenFriend3 Voice Labeling System Instructions. *
** Click here for Penfriend3 instructions in plain text format.