The Orbit Reader 20 Plus is similar to its sister, the Orbit Reader 20, but with some additional enhancements that that provide valuable forward and backward translation, and support for 40+ languages.
Like the Orbit Reader 20, the Orbit Reader 20 Plus is a unique 3-in-1 electronic braille device that serves as a self-contained note-taker, braille display, and book reader. It also can connect to a computer or smartphone via USB or Bluetooth. Supported systems and programs include Android, iOS, Windows, Fire OS, Chrome and Linux. It provides the highest quality braille in the world at the lowest price. Simple but sturdy design features 20 eight-dot braille cells, eight braille input keys, cursor and panning keys for easy navigation, a USB port for charging and communication, an SD-card slot, and a high-capacity rechargeable battery. Read and respond to emails with ease with the Orbit 20 Plus, or browse the internet at your own, easy pace.
The Orbit Reader 20 PLUS also features a new motherboard, faster processing and more memory, in addition to on-board forward and backward Braille translation to translate any text file.
- Panning control rocker keys at each end of the display
- Onboard forward and backward translation with support for 40+ languages
- Onboard apps for a clock and alarm, calendar and calculator
- Can be used as a stand alone device, or connected to a computer or a mobile device
- Supports all languages and screen reading programs
- Measures 6” x 4.3” x 1.25”
- Weighs less than one pound
- Rechargeable via USB port, which also is used for updating.
For a comparison of all Orbit Braille devices, including the Orbit Readers and the Orbit Writer, click here
Quick Start Guides