Product DescriptionThese sunglasses provide total infrared, ultraviolet and blue light protection. They allow 3% of light transmission, which the manufacturer says is helpful for "early stages of retinitis pigmentosa" and individuals who require low levels of light to enter the eyes, such as those on the Marshall Protocol.
The fitover frame may be worn over most prescription frames or worn alone. The fitted, side shields and temple-lapped construction, combined with the curved temple piece, deliver a custom feel and non-slip fit every time.
- Medium frame measures 6" temple to temple
- 3% light transmission
- Dark-amber color, NoIR filter 07
- Curved temple pieces provide non-slip fit
- Suitable for eye-strain relief
- Made in the USA
* Formerly known as item number 401-38.