The Eltrinex talking digital recorder has been specifically designed for the visually impaired user and speaks all functions and screen displays.
The many features of the Eltrinex V12Pro Talking Digital Voice Recorder are:
- Speaks all functions and screen displays, including date and time setting.
- Big buttons for easy operation.
- Specialized Voice Guide in English, which allows easy control for visually impaired users.
- Records in high quality MP3 and WAV format (up to 48kHz, 24bit, Stereo Linear PCM.)
- Sensitive microphones with low noise.
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries for long battery life.
- Memory capacity of 12 GB for long recording (over 8000 hours using super long play mode.)
- Automatic gain control.
- Included FM radio with automatic tuning and manual presets, including stereo recording (manual or with the timer function.)
- Timer recording and timer playback at any time (also repeatedly) if desired.
- One touch recording.
- Ability to edit a recorded file (split, rewrite, or append.)
- Add a voice description to a recorded file.
- Plays audio books and music files, with a resume function.
- Protection of files against mistaken deletion; recovery function for files deleted in error.
- Voice activated recording.
- Adjustable speed of playback without changing the pitch.
- Bookmarking for easy retrieval of recordings.
- Copy and move files from internal memory to SD card and between folders.
Product InstructionsApril 26, 2019: A new firmware update is now available for the Eltrinex. Please click below to download the new update and to find instructions on installing the new update.
CLICK HERE FOR: Firmware for voice recorder Eltrinex V12Pro (Firmware version H 410)
CLICK HERE FOR: Instructions for installing firmware upgrade
* Click Here for the Eltrinex Talking Digital Voice Recorder Instructions in Adobe PDF format. *
Word Doc: Click Here to download the Eltrinex Talking Digital Voice Recorder instructions in Microsoft Word.