Product DescriptionJust talk naturally to your computer, using the included microphone, and the words appear on the screen. Because it is fully integrated with WordPerfect and Word, the NaturallySpeaking commands are displayed right in the menu bar. Using voice only, the user can speak commands to proofread, revise and edit test or listen to and dictate e-mail. Switching between applications can be accomplished by telling the computer which program to open.
New Features of Version 13.0:
- Dragon 13.0 Premium delivers significantly improved accuracy, reducing recognition errors by up to 15% over Dragon 10. Plus, it detects hardware resources and automatically sets up the recommended configuration for optimal performance.
- More Dragon Voice Shortcuts: Just say what you want to do, and Dragon does it.
- Custom Commands: Dragon works the way you work.
- Creating a user profile for a digital voice recorder has never been faster or easier. Plus, Dragon 11 Premium now directly accepts more audio file formats.
- The Dragon Sidebar allows users to discover and access key commands and tips by putting them in one convenient desktop location. Its content automatically changes depending on which window is currently active.
- CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel Atom processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: minimum 512 KB. We recommend 2 MB.
- Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (2.8 GB for localized non-English versions)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- --Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- --Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- --Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only
- --Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM:minimum 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes information on Bluetooth microphones, recorders, and Tablet PCs).
*This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.
Not usable with Windows Vista.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow extra time for delivery.