Aftershokz wireless headphones use open ear, bone conduction technology so that a visually impaired user can listen to music, a calculator, or a talking GPS, yet still stay audibly engaged with their surroundings. There is nothing in, on, or covering the ears. The headphones sit comfortably in front of the ear, delivering sound in amazing quality through the listener's cheekbones to the inner ear.
- PremiumPitch 2.0 stereo sound
- Bluetooth 5.1 with multi point pairing
- Dual noise canceling microphone
- 33 foot range
- 6 hour battery life with a 2 hour charge
- 10 day standby time
- Partial titanium wrap around frame ensures a secure, snug fit
- IP55 waterproof rating, meaning that it is water-resistant but not waterproof. It can be used in the rain and for intense workouts.