Product DescriptionThe 6Dot Electronic Braille Label Maker Kit is the perfect portable or desktop tool/sidekick for one to create high quality and sturdy Braille labels in many languages. Use the built in Braille keyboard to enter letters, using all grades of Braille, or plug in the included regular QWERTY keyboard using the USB port to enter label data using a standard keyboard. If you are unfamiliar with a Brailler keyboard, you can simply plug in the USB keyboard and type away, which is perfect for the occasional, novice, or sighted users who wishes to create Braille labels.
The patented embossing method creates perfect Braille characters, every time, on standard 3/8" vinyl self adhesive tape.
- Product Dimensions: 8 inches wide x 5.8 inches long x 2.8 inches high.
- Label tape: Supports 3/8" (9mm) wide vinyl adhesive embossing label tape.
- Built-in Braille Keyboard:
Standard 6 buttons and spacebar
Supports all grades of Braille
Supports virtually every language in the world
- Automatic scoring and cutting built into unit.
- No need to bring your own scissors.
- No hand strength or hard pressing required (beyond tapping a button).
- Automatically detaches label from maker for easy removal retrieval.
- Automatically scores label, creating a tab to easily peel off the label tape backing.
- Score-only mode for printing multiple labels at once.
- Labels stay together on same backing until youre ready to peel them off.
This is a perfect device for users familiar with Braille typing and it is also a great way for novice Braille typists to learn and practice Brailling.
Includes speaker and headphone jack for use with your own speakers or headphones.
The 6Dot™ Electronic Braille Label Maker and Accessories Kit includes the 6Dot™, the power adapter, a QWERTY keyboard with USB adapter, and 10 rolls of 3/8" DYMO tape.