The 6Dot Electronic Braille Label Maker Kit is the perfect portable or desktop tool/sidekick for one to create high quality and sturdy Braille labels in many languages. Use the built in Braille keyboard to enter letters, using all grades of Braille, or plug in the included regular QWERTY keyboard using the USB port to enter label data using a standard keyboard. If you are unfamiliar with a Brailler keyboard, you can simply plug in the USB keyboard and type away, which is perfect for the occasional, novice, or sighted users who wishes to create Braille labels.
The patented embossing method creates perfect Braille characters, every time, on standard 3/8" vinyl self adhesive tape. Unit measures 8" wide x 5.8" long x 2.8" high
- Built-in Braille Keyboard
- Standard 6 buttons and spacebar
- Supports all grades of Braille
- Speaker and headphone jack (for notification of events such as power off or low battery)
- Supports virtually every language in the world
- Patented embossing prints beautiful crisp Braille
- Automatic scoring and cutting built into unit
- Works on AC Power (adapter included) or 6 AA batteries (not included)
- 6 Dot Kit includes Electronic Braille Label Maker, AC adapter, QWERTY keyboard with USB adapter, and 10 rolls of 3/8" DYMO tape.
Product InstructionsProduct Manuals Click here for an Instruction Manual in PDF
Click here for an Instruction Manual in Word