Product DescriptionTalking products help provide independence and a higher quality of life for people with low vision or no vision at all.
This Magic Chef Microwave Oven has been specially modified to talk, making it accessible and simplifying it's use for those with low vision or no vision at all.
It features an adjustable cook time, adjustable power level, a built in kitchen timer, a clock, and an attend to food timer. Around each button of the keypad is a raised ring to make them easy to locate by touch. A momentary press of any button will tell you what the button does.
- 1000 Watts maximum cooking power
- 1.0 cubic foot oven space
- Clear male voice with adjustable volume level in 8 steps
- Adjustable cook time from 1 second up to 99 minutes
- 4 power level settings: Hi, Medium, Low and Defrost
- Built-in kitchen timer adjustable from 1 second up to 24 hours 59 minutes
- Removable glass turntable
- Built-in AM/PM clock
- Attend to food timer permits you to stop the oven every so often, within the cook time, to stir or reposition your food; adjustable up to 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- Audio instructions on CD included.
- Written instructions on how to use the talking portion of the oven included.
- Original operating instructions for the oven before it was modified included
- Dimensions: 21 1/2 inches wide, 15 inches deep, and 12 inches tall.
* Note: Due to the weight, size, or value of this product, a $35.00 additional shipping charge will be added to the final shipping amount of this order. ** Note: Due to Federal and State food, health and safety laws, this item is not returnable. *** Note that, if circumstances require a return of an unopened/unused Microwave, there is a 25% restocking fee.
**** Note: Additional shipping charges apply if shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call or email us for further details.
Product InstructionsProduct Manuals Click here for an Instruction Manual in PDF
Click here for an Instruction Manual in Word
The talking microwave has a good voice but it is way to complicated to operate. Don’t recommend it for the price and difficulty of operation.