The ERGO-Lux i mobile LED illuminated hand held magnifier from Schweizer makes your reading a little bit easier with induction based wireless charging, 2 brightness settings, great portability, and a wide range of magnifying powers – ranging from 6D (2.5X) to 56D (15X) in 11 different magnification strengths. The large 8D / 3X magnifier featured here has a rectangular viewing area that measures 100x75 mm, or 4" x 3". The magnifying lens is angled to the left to provide a more comfortable reading position. A 3X magnifier is a good choice for people not needing a high level of magnification.
To charge this pocket optical magnifier, simply rest the magnifier on the included wireless nduction charging pad, and the magnifier will gain 7 hours of LED illumination with a 3 hour charge. With an induction charger, you don’t have to worry about having spare batteries on hand, or struggle with inserting those batteries in the correct orientation. There is no need to plug anything in once the charging pad is set up.
LED illumination is offered in a bright, natural daylight 6500 Kelvin temperature, providing a bright, high contrast, evenly dispersed light for optimal reading. Two different levels of illumination allow you to find the optimal level of brightness for your personal needs.
Increase the functionality of your magnifier by turning it into a hands free stand magnifier with the use of an optional plastic stand. Insert the magnifier into the stand, and it becomes a hands free stand magnifier, allowing you to do simple tasks such as writing underneath the lens. The optional base for the 8D (3X) ERGO pocket magnifier is 160082.
- Wireless, induction based charging with included induction pad. No battery changing, ever
- Red LED charging light on the magnifier handle indicates when magnifier is charging
- 7 hours max lighting after a 3 hour charge. One hour of lighting after just 10 minutes of charging
- 2 brightness levels with audible switching feedback
- Ergonomic design and soft-touch zone for extra grip strength
- Aspheric lightweight lens