Product DescriptionA very small voice amplifier that is useful for individuals with Parkinson's, ALS, MS, vocal nodules etc. to be heard in small group setting, in cars or buses, restaurants or just around the family dining table.
- Has an on/off/volume knob.
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 1.5 inches.
- Weighs 7.8 oz including batteries.
- Comes in a black case that can be carried over the shoulder, fastened around your waist, or to your belt.
- Strap adjusts from 35 to 48 inches.
- Comes with 6 rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries and a charger.
- Has a jack so it can be used to amplify CD players or small radios.
The following optional microphones can be used with the Spokeman Personal Voice Amplifier:
- MIC102 - Headset Microphone
- MIC104 - Pencil Microphone
- MIC106 - Collar Microphone
- 384362 - 3 Way Headset Microphone