RiVO2 allows blind and visually impaired smartphone users to more easily access all the functionality of their smartphones using Rivo's small, credit card-sized tactile keyboard. Connetc the keyboard to the phone via bluetooth; tuck the phone into a pocket, and navigate all the functionality of the phone using the keyboard. With its 20 tactile keys, RiVO can manage 50 phone navigation commands, touch typing, Voice Over support, and music and audio control. Examples include commands to switch between apps, scroll through a page or list, read an item, or search your phone. All phone sounds, including VoiceOver, can play through the keyboard's speaker or earphone jack, allowing you to keep your phone tucked away. A built in microphone allows the user to access Siri without taking the phone out of the pocket. RiVO supports 27 languages, including English and Spanish.
- Make and receive phone calls, dial numbers and touch-tones.
- Type and edit the text including punctuation marks and emoticons easily and accurately
- Built-in speaker, microphone, and earphone jack
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android smartphones and tablets
- Save and switch quickly between up to 6 devices
- Battery lasts for approximately 1 week after a 3 hour charge
- Measures 3.8" x 2.2" x 0.5"
- Weighs 2 ounces
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Rivo 2 - Smartphone Keyboard That Works With Screen Readers
This is the RIVO 2, a smart device accessory that lets you con...
Use the smartphone more freely with Rivo
The smartphone has become an indispensable tool for everyone t...
Smartphone companion for the blind
Rivo is a smartphone companion for the blind and visually impa...