The RAY® accessible smartphone on a Samsung/Android platform uses a proprietary software application to offer a fully accessible, vision-free cellphone. Touch and slide motion on the screen provides spoken access to all functions of the phone, including calling, contacts, settings, voice dialing, calendar, messages, location services, and easy access to your music library.
• Simple access to frequently used functions.
• Provides direct connection to online library services and audio book libraries.
• Has a built in color identifier.
• Built in currency identifier for identifying bank notes.
• Responds to vocal commands with its speech recognition abilities.
• Works with nearly all standard GSM network cell phone plans. AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, and other GSM providers.
• Once set up with your GSM wireless network, Ray offers an optional monthly service which consists of complete daily assistance, 24/7, for approximately $10.00 per month.