Product DescriptionThe Bellman Visit portable receiver receives signals from the various Visit transmitters and alerts you by using a range of different sound and light signals for the various different alarms.
- receiver has an optimized sound frequency and an adjustable sound level, from 0 dB up to a very loud 90 dB
- unit is portable and can therefore easily be carried and used anywhere
- light signal can be shut off; adjustable sound volume
- powered by 4 - 1.5 volt batteries (LR14 type); battery life is 2-3 years.
* You must have at least one Bellman transmitter in order for this receiver to work.